The idea of constructing a home is overwhelming as well as challenging. The countless home embellishing options offered by the market can easily confuse you. Hence, implementing intense research is inevitable in order to obtain the desired outcome within the budget.
Decking Up the Bathroom
The bathroom is a portion of the house that must be serene to calm our restless senses. Hence, you should never step back from exploring the diversified kinds of bathroom fitments and countertops for bathroom remodeling. The selected amenities should perfectly complement your personality and stand the test of time to do proper justice to your investment.
Different Types of Bathroom Countertops for Bathroom Remodeling
As countertops play an essential role in setting the theme of an entire bathroom, the color, pattern, style, and material should be chosen after serious consideration. Are you wondering which one will suit your bathroom remodeling plans the best? Let us have a look at the diversified types of materials available in the market:
- Laminate Countertops– These are available in a plethora of color options that will allow you to tweak the theme of the bathroom as per your wish. Though laminate countertops are the most cost-effective option you can find, these lack the natural sheen of a stone countertop but are non-porous and are cleaned seamlessly.
- Solid Surface Countertops– These are primarily made from synthetic material and are available in diversified styles as well as colors. With non-porous and strong surface, these countertops are preferred by many but can scratch easily and are mildly resistant to heat.
- Stainless Steel Countertops– These countertops are shiny and easy to clean but fail to create a lasting impression on the visitors.
- Granite Countertops– These countertops are the most desirable option if you are seeking elegance as well as pertinence in your bathroom remodeling Granites countertops are also resistant to heat but demand sealing on a regular interval in order to make the stone resistant to scratches.
- Compac Quartz Bathroom Countertops– These are more durable than the natural stones and can be styled in various ways to suit your taste. Compac quartz is produced as a result of a highly advanced technology that overpowers the elegance as well as the sturdiness of the natural quartz.
- Tile Bathroom Countertops – Not only due to the various colors and patterns, tiles are chosen for its easy maintenance and non-susceptibility to water stains.
- Marble Bathroom Countertops- Genuine marble can beat the other options of countertops with its elegant flair and unparalleled durability. If proper maintenance tips are followed, these stones can be maintained without any scratch or damage.
- Recycled Glass Countertops- These are the latest addition to the genre of bathroom countertops. Glass surfaces are not only non-porous and easy to clean but also are resistant to heat.
- Porcelain Countertops- These countertops offer an elegant look to the bathing space with multiple options in colors and styles. Ease of cleaning and maintenance adds to the pros of these countertops.
Tips to Select the Finest Bathroom Countertops
The aforementioned options of the bathroom countertops seamlessly blend with the diversified kinds of bathroom remodeling plans and elevate the entire concept of the house. However, if you are still confused with the perfect selection, let us check the tips to help you pick the finest option:
- Understand Your Needs First – Before selecting the bathroom countertop, it is important to understand the style of your bathroom. This will aid in completing the rustic, modern, Victorian, French country, traditional, and country style of the space.
- Check the Usability of Your Bathroom Countertop – Are you prone to using a hair dryer or straightener? Do you prefer doing the makeup in the bathroom? If so, you must have a heat resistant and scratch-proof countertop to last longer.
- Check the Effort Needed to Maintain the Countertop – Countertops can be chosen depending on the range of effort needed to maintain. If you run short of time and feel a low maintenance countertop will help you in the long run, you may opt for stainless steel, laminates, recycled glass, quartz, and resin. On the other hand, if you can spare time for the maintenance, you may choose marble, concrete, tile, or granite as a countertop.
- Check Your Budget- Design a proper budget before deciding on the countertop. Though price can never dominate the quality offered by the finest countertop, the selection must be done as per your pocket.
It is evident from the aforementioned points that the market never ceases to confuse you with multiple bathroom countertop options and a gamut of styles for bathroom remodeling. However, you must take control of the situation and decide on the best-suited countertop for your bathroom. Compac quartz is a new member with versatile pros while marble has been ruling the genre for the longest time. Understand your needs and select the countertop accordingly to extract the most from your investment. Also, implement the tips and tricks mentioned above to ease the selection procedure.